Thursday, March 31, 2016

A LITTLE DARK AND TWISTY MAKES AN APPEARANCE...

ORIGINALLY POSTED  04/18/2014 
a little dark and twisty makes an appearance.
It is a good thing no one can see or hear what really goes through my mind sometimes.  On one hand I am a death investigator I am one of the good guys right? But as an aspiring writer and mystery fan I often find myself taking notes while watching TV of ways to kill people or dispose of remain., Or as I drive by remote areas, ravines, and bodies of water I often find myself thinking that would be a good place to dump a body”… dont get me wrong I am still one of the good guys and have NO intention of really killing anyone but the writer in me is always thinking and plotting and sometimes it is quite the conflict in my head which sometimes unfortunately makes me laugh out loud! Of course I cant answer what made me laugh was the thought of where to dump a body when I am at work so I just sound crazy in my cubicle!  I once commented to a friend, since you cant (shouldnt) kill them for real, and you cant kill them with kindness kill them on paper its very therapeutic and a great creative writing exercise LOL! Of course it may be good to destroy the evidence! Makes me wonder how many of the tortured victims in my favorite mystery novels were modeled after someones adversary? We all know many a storys hero is modeled after a real person why not the victim?
Hmmm for those of you NOT good at reading between the lines, yes, I tend to get a bit irritated at some of my coworkers... if you could see how I interact with them and the kindness I show you might suggest I go into acting instead of writing. I am a firm believer of keeping your friends close and your enemies closer! One of my coworkers is one of those people who is too dangerous as an enemy. The kind of person who keeps notes on what people do or say and especially peoples mistakes or anything inappropriate they say or do to her. She also loves to go through peoples papers and any drawer unlocked. I cant count the times I have worked on a file that is past due then left on my desk overnight only to coincidentally suddenly receive an email from supervision about the status of that file.  Either she is going through my desk once again or there is a hidden camera at my desk. When I complete my first murder mystery guess who will likely be the first to die... although that might end up being too anticlimactic....

In a promo for the show Criminal Minds they say the only thing scarier than the mind serial killer is the people hunting them that sounds about right! Perhaps the same can be said about "those who write" about them too!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment